Kalson Medical Services is an accredited Medical Center for Bahrain Visa Medical Examinations.
In Order to travel to Bahrain, Gulf Health Council requires you to undertake Visa Medical Examinations. The Visa Medical Examination is a normal Medical examination that is specific to Infectious Communicable Diseases, Non-Infectious Diseases and Occupational health needs.
Once you arrive at our health facility, you will be received at the reception. In order to avoid delayed check-in and registration, we advise you to make an appointment earlier through make an appointment or through email or make you visit earlier in the morning.
What you need to carry with you.
If, your Visa and travel is processed by Local Recruitment Agency in Uganda, your agency will provide:-
- A headed letter requesting medical examinations for your clients.
- The letter should contain the names and passport numbers of your clients
- The letter should be signed by the Agency Authorized person and your agency MUST be registered with UAERA as member.
- A copy of passport for each of your clients that bares your agency’s stamp.
If you are processing your own visa and travel arrangements:-
- You will provide our health facility with a letter requesting Medical exam ( Optional)
- A copy of your valid passport
- GAMCA Slip Number.
You may opt to send your requesting letter through email. This is highly recommended.
All Local Recruiting Agencies MUST introduce physically their operational officers to our health facility to prevent unknown strangers and human traffickers.
Once your Medical Examinations are completed, the Medical Certificates shall be received by your Agency for futhure Visa processing.
All Medical certificates/reports shall be submitted electronically through GAMCA web portal for tracking by relevant authorities.
If our health facility finds any Abnormalities with your medical Examination, Our Clinical Nurse will place a call to your telephone contact that you provided and an appointment shall be scheduled for a post-Test Counseling.
- All clients are strongly advised to be cautious with unknown persons unless they are able to identify themselves using their local recruitment Agency Identification card and you have visited their office.
- Don’t make any payments until you have enough information about the recruiting agency.
- Always ask for receipts of any payments that you make.
- Always know the names of persons or local recruiting agency and address by writing them down on a piece of paper and share it with a person close to you.
- If you make payments at our health facility Don’t Forget to ASK FOR A RECIEPT.