UAE is a frequent destination for many Ugandans due its attractiveness and highly established infrastructure.UAE is one of the most visited countries in the Gulf States. Visitors/Expatriates are from all over the world.
Immigration Authorities are very strict adhering to border control of importation of infectious Disease and thus, all expatriates MUST undergo Medical Examination prior issuance of residence/work permit.
Expatriates found to have infectious Diseases are immediately flagged as UNFIT and deported back to their countries of origin.
Kalson Medical Services is an accredited Medical Center for UAE Visa Medical Examinations.
In Order to travel to UAE, Gulf Health Council requires you to undertake Visa Medical Examinations. The Visa Medical Examination is a normal Medical examination that is specific to Infectious Communicable Diseases, Non-Infectious Diseases and Occupational health needs.
Once you arrive at our health facility, you will be received at the reception. In order to avoid delayed check-in and registration, we advise you to make an appointment earlier through make an appointment or through email or make you visit earlier in the morning.
What you need to carry with you.
If you are processing your visa and travel arrangements through a local Recruitment Agency, your agency will provide/bring the following documents to our health facility:-
- A headed letter requesting medical examinations for your clients.
- The letter should contain the names and passport numbers of your clients
- The letter should be signed by the Agency Authorized person and your agency MUST be registered with UAERA as member.
- A copy of passport for each of your clients that bares your agency’s stamp.
If you are making your own travel arrangements and processing your own visa, you will provide our health facility with:-
- A letter requesting Visa Medical Examination from your UAE Agency or
- GAMCA Slip Number or
- A copy of your valid Passport.
You may opt to send your requesting letter through email. This is highly recommended.
All Local Recruiting Agencies MUST introduce physically their operational officers to our health facility to prevent unknown strangers and human traffickers.
Once your Medical Examinations are completed, the Medical Certificates shall be received by your Agency for future Visa processing.
All Medical Certificate reports shall be entered into GAMCA webportal electronically.
If our health facility finds any Abnormalities with your medical Examination, Our Clinical Nurse will place a call to your telephone contact that you provided and an appointment shall be scheduled for a post-Test Counseling.
- All clients are strongly advised to be cautious with unknown persons unless they are able to identify themselves using their local recruitment Agency Identification card and you have visited their office.
- Don’t make any payments until you have enough information about the recruiting agency.
- Always ask for receipts of any payments that you make.
- Always know the names of persons or local recruiting agency and address by writing them down on a piece of paper and share it with a person close to you.
- If you make payments with our health facility Don’t Forget to ASK FOR A RECIEPT.