If you are suffering from a life threatening medical condition, that requires immediate attention, please seek care and attention from an Emergency Hospital nearest you.
Kalson Medical Group’s Urgent Medical Care has trained, dedicated and compassionate physicians, nurses, and clinicians all committed to delivering the utmost reasonable care available to you.
Our goal is to provide prompt medical service in a warm, caring, and supportive environment. Our Urgent Medical Care is available to treat non-life threatening conditions, such as:
- Acute Diarrhea
- Nose Bleeding
- Acute Ear infections
- Minor Injuries and Accidents
- Sprains and Strains
- Minor Fractures
- Acute Infectious Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Diabetic KetoAcidosis
- Painful Gastritis
- Extensive Vomiting
- Alcoholic intoxication
- HIV-Exposure within 2-hours of contamination
- A few Urgent Medical Conditions may be Medical emergencies that require fast and quick medical attention. There may be no time and the distance to the Hospital may not allow a waiting approach. Please seek medical attention from the nearest Hospital that is certified having qualified physicians for quick and fast management.
- HIV-Exposure requires that the source is readily known and be tested to confirm HIV½ and that you are equally HIV-Negative confirmed by the last HIV test you had before or if never done a test before, a current HIV test that includes DNA-PCR test.
Kalson Medical Group is proud to offer Urgent Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.